Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today is my Birthday!!

Today is the day I turn 26. Although I'm not too thrilled about being 26, I still love my birthday. I went to work today which was a bit of a bummer but wasn't too bad. I had a nice surprise when I walked back into my office when I stepped out for a minute. My boss arranged with the help of Tina to have flowers and balloons sent to me! The bouquet was the perfect size and simple; nothing gaudy.

Photobucket

I had plenty of birthday wishes from co-workers. I left work early per my boss and went to get a much needed pedicure. After my pedi, my parents took me and my cousin Michelle to Tahoe Joe's for dinner. After dinner we went to the mall.

Photobucket

My parents got me a movie ("What Happens in Vegas"), PINK sweat pants from Victoria's Secret, a $100 gift card to Urban Outfitters, and an hour massage at Estancia Day Spa! Dyanna got me a PINK hoodie to match my pants from Victoria's Secret. Michelle renewed my InStyle magazine subscription. I'm so excited for all of my new things!!

I received a lot of birthday wishes from family and friends. I am much appreciative of all the love!

1 comment:

Ana said...

Ahh!! Happy belated cuz. Sounds like you got great gifts. Don't worry about being 26...just do what I do and stay that age for a few years, no one will know the difference and they'll think you are lying when you try to tell them your real age anyway.