
Last Friday (December 28) I went to SF with my 2 cousins and my auntie. Monica had a doctor appointment so we decided to take advantage of the city and do some shopping after her appt. We had luch at Pete's Deli, across from Mt Zion Hospital. We have been eating there for about 2 years now whenever we accompany Monica to her treatments. They have the best food! :)
We went down to Polk street and did some shopping. I was determined to go to one of the four H&M's in San Fran. Since the closest H&M to home is in either SF or LA, I had to take advantage. We shopped for a few hours and enjoyed the chaos, beauty, and sites of the city during the holidays! Despite our reason for the trip, it was a good time! Hopefuly I can tag along next month!


1 comment:
You are supposed to take pictures of the things you bought!!!
Post a Comment