Sunday, December 9, 2007

I feel left out!!

Okay, so since everyone in my family has a blog I feel left out! I want to be apart of the "blog family" too! So here I am creating a blog. I have no clue how to do this but I will try! Even though most of us have a myspace and/or a facebook, I hope this is one more way for all of us to keep in touch.

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ana said...

You aren't really in Afghanistan are you?

Mari said...

What! Sarah is in Afghanistan???? Like Patti would say, "What the Rip!?"

Mari said...

I plan to have a cousins get together on the 27th. I hope you are back before then so you can come to the Par-tay.

fchenod said...

Welcome to blogging!!! I hope you can keep posting. I'm actually going to try linking my blog to my facebook!